State, local, and municipal law

Are there any licensing requirements In CA for a person to send emails containing legal documents to attorneys from a pro per l

If I am asked by a friend to send some legal documents to an attorney for the party my friend is suing, do I need to be licensed in any way, my friend has no computer.

Nathan’s Answer

You need not be licensed to serve legal papers as long as you are not a party named in the lawsuit, and are over 18. You may have to become licensed and bonded if you serve over 10 documents in a one year period.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *