Securities transactions

Hi I was wondering if one would need a securities license to sell oil and gas in southern california?

A company was looking to sell oil and gas leases and it advertised for sales reps. When I asked if the rep needed a license they said no. I was a little surprised by that.

Nathan’s Answer

Since 1994, no longer. However, real estate licenses might be required. Also, if there are securities being sold, that's a whole new ballgame.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *