Residual functional capacity form

I need a updated Residual functional capacity form filled out and my primary doctor refuses to do it.

I need a list of QME doctors who are willing to do a consult and evaluation for me so I have and update on record how do I accomplish this? I need this in order to continue receiving Medicare. How do I find doctors who are advocates or understand how to evaluate and fill out up a RFC form?


Nathan’s Answer

If you see a doctor for the purpose of getting an evaluation to help you with your disability case, Social Security will give that opinion much less weight then the report of a treating physician who has a history with the patient. Is there any reason the treating/primary does not want to fill out your RFC form? You may want to consult with an attorney in a private consultation.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *