Professional ethics

How do I have a deposition with no legal council?

I don't have any money for legal council and I have a deposition tomorrow morning for child custody. All this started over a shooting that happened at my house where I am a victim of a crime

Nathan’s Answer

Your question is far too involved and last minute for you to receive any meaningful advice online. If you don't have money for counsel, there is legal aid, usually in each county of the State of California.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *