Medical malpractice

When filling a Government Claim form against a government-run hospital (example, UCLA Medical Center) for Medical Malpractice ..

... , can the dollar amount sought, be stated in the claim form? ..(I ask, because in Government Claim forms filed against the Court Personnel, the dollar amount cannot be stated, for some reason(s), per their internal codes/case law(s)).

Nathan’s Answer

No one can really tell you what to do without reviewing your case carefully for all kinds of issues including statute of limitations, notice requirements and so on. Submitting the claim without the form itself MAY be indicated depending on your case since government claim forms can be very limited in space. Consult with a local administrative attorney who ideally practices within the healthcare law sphere.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *