DUI and criminal records

LifeScans how far do they go back and look

How fsr do they go back like tryimg to get a Guard Card

Nathan’s Answer

It would be wise to order your own LiveScan report by going to a local provider of the service and submitting your fingerprints and paying the fee. Check your LiveScan report as you will have all state and federal convictions, if any, listed. Sometimes the government makes mistakes like giving you TWO DUI convictions, instead of 1, which could spell disaster for any guard card, or employment prospect. You'd have to contact the CA or US Department of Justice to obtain correction forms if that is the case. Also, you may want to consider expungement or pardon relief for misdemeanors or felonies.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *