Domestic violence

Domestic violence

charges were filed against my ex boyfriend for domestic violence on me, i recieved a supeona in the mail, i only want him away from me, not in jail or prison for a long time. What do i do from here?

Nathan’s Answer

You would seek a civil restraining order to keep the ex away. Is this his first time dealing with DV charges?

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *