Criminal charges

We need help filing complaints for fraud in the courts? My caregiver for medical marijuana is discriminated in 2 counties.

We are a group of medical marijuana patients with claims for damages by state or local authorizes for discrimination or harm resulting from legal malpractice, medical malpractice and negligence by law enforcement ,health department, consumer affairs, the medical board.

We need attorneys with personal injury experience, business law, fraud damage recovery.

We need help closing fraudulently sold medical marijuana doctor clinics and have 150 claims.

We need help with injunctions and damage recovery from fraudulent business operators who harm our collective. We seek recovery of special damages in several cases and claims affecting our members and patient group. We where denied a non profit status and need help with refilling the 3rd time. Article 242 depravation of rights complaints.

Nathan’s Answer

Are you looking for legal information?

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *