Administrative law

I need an attorney to help me with a suspended commercial drivers license due to fainting I need an experienced attorney for DMV

I've already been to one hearing they reinstated my class C and my motorcycle license but took my commercial drivers license I had a commercial with tanker hazmat and doubles and triples endorsement need an experienced attorney

Nathan’s Answer

I've tagged this under CDL for counsel familiar with DMV / administrative / CDL / fainting / medical matters to share their knowledge.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *