Restraining order

Can I get a restraining order against my son's mother so she stops harassing me?

My son's mother continuously annoys me by sending me inappropriate text messages, yelling on the phone, etc. Can I get a court order so she can stop contacting me except for scheduled pick ups or medical emergencies? We have joint custody and I have our son the majority of the time physically.

Nathan’s Answer

You may for the purposes of avoiding or being subjected to harassment. Consult with an attorney to discuss the details.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *