Restraining order and criminal defense

What steps should I take to remove a restraining order filed by mistake?

I found in the system a civil restraining order that was restraining me from somebody who I never met. It was my name & date of birth, but address that I never lived before . It was the first time ever I heard about that. It was issued in 2013 and will expire in 2016. It was probably filed by mistake. What steps should I take to remove it from the system?

Nathan’s Answer

Are you sure it refers to you? If it does, and you can prove it was issued in error, you can call an attorney who knows what they are doing to petition the court to set the restraining order aside.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *