Professional ethics

If I want to report an attorney, whose conducts unlawful practice in California, How am I suppose to proceed that? Thanks

Nathan’s Answer

Is the attorney licensed by the State Bar of California? If not, they can be reported for Unauthorized Practice of Law. You can contact the State Bar of California and/or the County's DA office.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *