Professional ethics

How can I remove my attorney from court ?

I'm not happy with my current attorney. I want to represent myself in court. My court is in vista ca. He's currently representing me for custody and chikd suport. My hearing is in 2 weeks. Do I have enough time to remove him from the case and how I can I do it properly. Plz help. Thank you

Nathan’s Answer

Ask for a substitution of attorney, with the attorney of record substituting you back to yourself as your own lawyer. You can also find new counsel and have the new counsel substitute in as counsel of record.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *