Deferred action, do i qualify if my visa hasnt expired?

i have been living 6 years continuously , and where it asks for a i-94 RECORD , does it mean the actual document or the record? i had one when i came but one of my family memebers returmed it when they were in mexico and i dont know if i shoud put yes or no

Nathan’s Answer

You can apply to DACA without it, or you can request a replacement if it is not expired. Talk to a local experienced attorney so they can review your particular facts.

Please follow & like us 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *